I have made this into 1 large image so its easy to share around.

We recommend that the CoolRunner is programmed first with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] file before installation. here :[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Use the wires that are included with the CoolRunner kit. They are cut to optimum length. Make sure the switch is set to PHAT (Yes I had to say this as you'd be surprised as to how many people would ask lol)

This is how the position of the CoolRunner looks like when installed to a phat.

Here are how the bottom wires are positioned. I used a hot glue gun to make a nice neat job.

UPDATE: It has been reported that some consoles have trouble booting or boot fine but freeze frequently. One of our members, Westbox found that if he routed the wires a little differently on the back of his board he get perfect boots every time with no freezing. here is his diagram (you can see the difference from the above picture):

Troubleshooting

If you have a Big Block Jasper (256/512) and your boot times are very slow (Over 30 seconds) then we suggest you add a 68nF 100V Ceramic Capacitor across PLL_BYPASS (A) & GND like the following picture (thanks to SeanR28).

Thanks to Ubergeek for the great tut